Become a host family
Hosting an international student can be an extremely enriching experience.
Friendly relationships are usually generated that last for years. It is a fast and intense way to get to know another country and another culture first-hand, as well as a possibility of obtaining an extra monthly income.
At a basic level, the host family will provide the student with food and accommodation and will share their daily family activities with them. This basic level can be increased by offering the student other services (reception of the tenant, laundry service, language or improvement classes, leisure activities, etc.) in addition to the aforementioned accommodation and meals.
Becoming a host family means that you will be responsible for
- Provide a private room furnished with a bed, desk, closet, window, heating, and lighting for each student you host.
- Provide meals.
- Support and make the student feel like part of their family, with the same privileges and obligations.
- Have access to a copy of the student's passport and insurance card to be able to use it in the event of an emergency situation.
- Spend time with your student giving him the opportunity to converse.
- Give warmth and hospitality to the student.
- Provide a safe and Spanish-speaking environment.
Do you want to know what our hosts think about us?