- The first thing you should know is our services and select, within them, the option that best suits your needs.
- Once the option that best suits your needs has been selected, you must sign the collaboration agreement that the person responsible will send you and send it duly completed to the following email address: email@example.com
We offer the possibility of marketing all types of residential housing to students and young professionals. (Once our team evaluates if the home fits with our product portfolio)
On our website you can find:
- Complete apartment.
- Rooms in shared apartments.
- Host Families.
- Student residences.
Once Booking For Students receives the rental income from the tenant, within a maximum period of seven business days, they will receive the rental income in the account that you have provided to Booking For Students. You have to bear in mind that, based on the lease contracts, tenants can make the payment from one to five of each month.
The final decision on the price of the accommodation rests with the property. However, Booking For Students can provide a price range based on the experience we have in the housing sector. This price range is made based on different factors: location of the apartment, size of the room, the condition of the property, the average price of the area, the high or low season, etc. In any case, the owner can always make changes by notifying Booking For Students by email.
- Have the legal rights to manage the property. That is, be the legal owner of the property or have the legal rights to sublet it.
- The property must be in good condition.
- The property must be furnished. For information, Booking For Students collaborates with a furniture rental company, Rentchester. You can check their prices and conditions on this website.
It is very important that you send us adequate and high-quality photos that reliably reflect the details of the apartment and allow the tenant to get a true image.
Here are some tips.
- Do not send blurry photos and always horizontal.
- Make sure the space is clean and tidy so that you can easily convey a “brand new” feeling (toilet paper not started, cutlery tidy and stored, bottles completely empty or completely full, toilet bowl descent, etc.).
- Beds must be made with bedding.
- Brightness is key for a property to be attractive. Make sure, when taking photos, that the apartment and its rooms are properly lit. You can do this by turning on the lights, opening the curtains, etc. Take photos during the day and try not to use flash.
- Think about the angles. To get a better view, stand in a corner of the room while taking photos.
- Take photos of the outside. It is a very good idea to take photos of the surroundings of the building.
- If the room has a private bathroom, try to reflect it in the image (take photos that show both a part of the bathroom and the room, for example).
- Be very careful with mirrors as, in many cases, their reflection can affect the quality of the photo. Make sure your silhouette is not reflected through the mirrors.
- The decoration of the space is important. Try to decorate the apartment in a simple and minimalist way.
- Remove personal items (photos, souvenirs, symbols, etc.) Decorative tastes are not always shared.