Rules & Guidelines
- Search for it: Find the place that is right for you using our booking service. You can locate the search bar in the home page and check the different types of properties that we have for you: a room, apartment, residence or host family.
- Book it: Once you find your home away from home, you can fill in all the necessary information by clicking on Book Now and follow the reservation process.
- Arrival: Send us your information regarding your arrival details in order for us to; hand you your keys, show you around and answer any questions you may have.
- Signature: Once you have met with the MAD team member, he or she will have for you a couple of papers for you to sign.
- Conduct: Bottom line this is a home you are renting and therefore should be treated with respect. You are expected to return the property in the same conditions that it was given to you. Keep in mind that unless you rent an entire property on your own or with friends you will undoubtedly be living with other people. Therefore a certain level respect should always exist between roommates, this includes: an equal share of responsibilities e.g.: cleaning, sleeping hours, study/work hours, hygiene, etc…as well as equal rights to the common areas, appliances and supplies.
For your consideration:
Confirm check-in times & key exchange after booking. Contact MadridEasy within a minimum of one week before your arrival.
- Be neighborly
Be respectful of your surroundings, and the neighbors next door.
Your reservation is confirmed for a set number of people. Check with us before inviting additional visitors.
- Respect the place
Treat the property as if it were your own home. Whether it is an entire apartment or private room, be considerate & respectful.
Should any problems arise during your stay, immediately notify us so we can correct them promptly.
Leave us some feedback in our social media channels; future tenants really appreciate it and so do we!